Geirmund Aasbø – General manager
- 25 years of experience from energy infrastructure, shipping and offshore.
- Previous positions include CFO for Höegh FLNG Ltd, , SVP and VP of Project Services & Execution in Höegh LNG and commercial roles in Aker/Kværner.
- Project and corporate financing experience from DNB (energy infrastructure, shipping and offshore).
- MSc. Marine Engineering (NTNU) – Structures and Hydrodynamics; MBA – Finance and Strategy (NHH)
Eystein Borgen – CTO/ Director of the Board
- Sway co-founder and inventor of the Sway floating wind turbine system
- 18 years as CEO and CTO in floating wind business development, technology development and project execution
- 12 years of experience from Oil & Gas installation projects (Rosenberg Shipyard, Equinor, Subsea7)
- MSc. NTNU – Structural engineering / Hydrodynamics
Simen Lieungh- Chairman of the Board
- CEO of Odfjell Drilling since 2010.
- Various senior management positions in the oil and gas industry, including CEO of Aker Solutions.
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
Per Lund – Director of the Board
- CTO/EVP Technology & Sustainability in Odfjell Drilling
- Joined Odfjell Drilling in 2013 as EVP OWS.
- Experience from managerial positions in NCA and Oceaneering
- Broad background from the oilfield industry in roles related to technology development, project and operational management, business development and management
- MSc in Marine Technology from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
Geir Vollsæter- Director of the Board
- 25 years of experience from oil & gas, energy and manufacturing industry
- Special Advisor for Energy and Climate – Alston & Bird Washington DC
- General Manager – Shell Norway and International: GHG asset management, wind power, CCS and bio fuels, gas contracting, regulatory affairs and business development
- BA Government, MA program International Affairs-Economics from California State University
- Electrician Journeyman